Welcome to our Internet Marketing Strategy
If you want to know how to use Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, SEO, SEM, Directory Submission, Link Building and Strategic Keyword Research to improve the search term, you're in the right place at Google, and I’m only a Top Ranking SEO Strategies. Top 3 Ranking SEO Strategies has provided all the tips and tricks to discover business solutions around the world and provided with the real chance of success in Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, SEO, SEM, Directory Submission, Link Building, Strategic Keyword Research and etc. Marketing strategy that I know already includes best practices and uses of the latest web technology. Our consultants have developed award winning Internet marketing strategies for our valued customers worldwide in a variety of industries to both small and medium businesses alike. We would help you find out the infinite possibilities that you can earn money online from Google, and how to properly do internet marketing, SEO, Strategic Keywords and much more. Do not miss a minute! Contact us to team up and create a winning strategy online today.
- oDesk WordPress 2.8 Test Answer
- oDesk English Vocabulary Test (U.S. Version)
- oDesk HTML 4.01 Test Answers
- oDesk US English Basic Skills Test
- oDesk Readiness Test
- oDesk php 5 test answers
- Joomla Odesk Test Solutions
- oDesk Test Photoshop CS3
- oDesk Readiness Test Answers
- oDesk Office Skill Test Answers
- oDesk Microsoft Execl 2000/2003 test answers
- oDesk MS Word 2007 test answers
- oDesk Windows XP Tests Answers
- Microsoft Excel 2000 Test
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Test
- oDesk Search Engine Optimization Answers
- oDesk Css test solution
oDesk Office Skill Test Answers
1) Dr. Jones’s office, Doctor at sea, Doctor come quickly
2) Which of the following are considered bad manners while greeting a business visitor to your office
Ans: e) all of the above
3) which of the following file formats relate to a graphic file or scannedimage file?
Ans: e) a and d
4) What are the dimensions of an A4 size sheet of paper
Ans: d) 210 mm x 297 mm
5) Traditionally, approximately how many pages should a business CV or resume have?
Ans: a) 1-3, preferably 2
6) Which of the following are commonly used computer web browser
Ans: c) Chrome, Explorer, Firefox,
7) When reply to an e-mail, who do you place in the cc: and who in the bcc:line?
Ans: c) A person you wish to openly inform goes in the cc: line,
and the personyou wish to read the e-mail, but without knowledge
of either the recipient or the person in the cc: line, goes in the bcc: line.
8) What is very important to remember to do when entering an office business meeting
at any level, especially when clients are there?
Ans: e) a and c
9) There are 20 new PC’s in the account department. Should there be anapostrophe in PC’s?
Ans: a) No
10) What does the abbreviation CEO stand for
Ans: e) Chief Executive Officer
11) When a client visits the office and arrives early what do office etiquette require you to
do to handle the situation?
Ans: d) All of the above.
12) What does the CTRL+V shortcut accomplish in Word 2000?
Ans: b) it pastes the text that
13) You send a package through FEDEX to a client in Korea. The client calls up after a few days and
says that he has not received it. What is the best way to immediately let the client know the status of a courier?
Ans: d) Track the packet on the FEDEX website and send the client a copy of thecurrent status of packet.
14) What is flexi-time
Ans: b) The flexible use of personal office hours, such as working an hour earlier one day,
in order to leave an hour earlier another day
15) What does the glass ceiling refer to in a business context?
Ans: c) The upper level of senior management or company execution positions
which is traditionally hard to break through, for example, for women and/or minorities.
16) What is the best way to handle an angry colleague or client with acomplaint?
Ans: a) listen to their concerns, and calmly but firmly explain what you are able todo,
offering other solutions and oppositions without getting angry in turn.
17) What are the traditional office hours in the Western world, now muchmore flexible, though still adhered to in most office?
Ans: a) 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
18) What common injury can result from too much concentration typingover too little amount of time?
Ans: d) Repetitive strain injury
19) What does administration generally handle in an office environment?
Ans: c) The efficient day-to-day running of the office, with regards to companyfiles, communication, management of jobs such as overseeing hiring andfiring and human resources, etc.
20) What is the benefit of e-mailing documents rather than always providinghard copies to individuals?
Ans: d) b and c
21) What is the difference between Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel?
Ans: b) Access is mainly for database and Excel is for spreadsheets
22) What is the person in charge of administering an office commonly called?
Ans: d) CEO
23) Which of the following activities could possibly infect your computer with virus?
Ans: a) Installing pirate software from a CD